Headers - (Was Re: First time - this better work)

Article: 8858 of alt.hackers
From: andy.welch@lexis-nexis.com (Andy Welch)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Headers - (Was Re: First time - this better work)
Date: 16 Oct 1995 12:51:16 GMT

ObReplytoObNewsHack:

Wanna play headers...? Keep hearing talk about which newsreaders are easier
to post with... Well I use tin for reading, but XVNEWS for posting. Mainly
cos I HATE vi, which tin uses as it's text editor. (Yeah I'm NOT a UNIX
guru... sorry, but I'm learning) Anyway, XVNEWS lets you do about anything to
it's headers, pretty much without complaint, as far as I can see. Except the

Andy.

PS: Why don't we start a trend? See who can post the most
interesting/funny/outrageous header - Without Disguising either their
identity, or making email or reply postings impossible. IE. you can't alter
the fundamental reason for the header, just the extra junk most readers
insist on attaching. Let's have some fun.

---
Andrew J. Welch             | Creating a pool of (british)
(Help Desk General Support) | calm in the insanity of the
andyw@lexis-nexis.com       | helpdesk..... More coffee
uwelcaj@lexis-nexis.com     | please!!

Parent

Child Child Child Child Child