Re: Need Help With Phone Pranksters

Article: 7444 of alt.hackers
From: gene@insti.physics.sunysb.edu (Eugene Tyurin)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Need Help With Phone Pranksters
Date: 23 Feb 1995 20:14:38 GMT

<ande0870@gold.tc.umn.edu> writes:

 > Ob.loginhack
 >    After a recent OS upgrade for the Sun's here, the little "You
 have new
 > mail" message no longer appeared on login.  So, to quickly fix
 that, I
 > just added the line 'finger -ml ande0870 | grep -i mail' to my .login.

 Yeah, DOS experience shows... :)

 Obbetterloginandnotevenhack:

 if [ -s $MAIL ]; then
	echo "You have mail"
 else
  echo "Nobody loves you"
 fi

 Obantithiefhack:

 This was before the pull-out stereos... Made a rectangular hole
 in the back wall of the glove compartment and put my car stereo
 there.

--
Eugene Tyurin, Inst. for Theoretical Physics  -  Stony Brook Univ.
	    WWW: http://www.physics.sunysb.edu:80/~gene/plan.html

Parent Parent Parent Parent

Back to index