Re: Is 1 gig spam back?

Article: 7487 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: dbushong@wang.com (Dave Bushong)
Subject: Re: Is 1 gig spam back?
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 02:07:52 GMT

jdsouza@nywork2.undp.org (Joao de Souza) writes:

>I placed a heavy-duty relay on the distributor feed
>wire on my 90 Honda Civic.  In order to switch the relay one must
>pull the wire from inside my ashtray, and use the aligator clip at
>the end of it to connect it to diode located under the passager's
>seat.  While I was living in Queens, NY, my car got broken into four
>times, but the thieves never managed to hot-wire it.

This is clever.  I don't live in an area where cars get stolen too
much (or maybe they don't want my piece of crap Civic -- I'm not even
sure I do).  Then again, it would be fun to go find his car and move
it a couple of spaces over, just to say "Hi, and thanks for your
private posting on the Internet."

But I really like the alligator idea.

Regards,

--