Is 1 gig spam back?

Article: 7488 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.current-events.net-abuse,alt.2600,alt.hackers
From: jdsouza@nywork2.undp.org (Joao de Souza)
Subject: Is 1 gig spam back?
Sender: news@nywork1.undp.org
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 23:41:30 GMT

NOTE: I'm cross-posting this with alt.2600 and alt.hackers
just in case someone there knows how this is done.

I saw it again in at least ten groups just today.  The post
is dated from last thursday, but it is only showing-up
now, four days later!

Anyone out there knows what is going on?  How is this delay
possible?

ObSinceImPostingAtAlt.HackersHack:

I placed a heavy-duty relay on the distributor feed
wire on my 90 Honda Civic.  In order to switch the relay one must
pull the wire from inside my ashtray, and use the aligator clip at
the end of it to connect it to diode located under the passager's
seat.  While I was living in Queens, NY, my car got broken into four
times, but the thieves never managed to hot-wire it.

Later,
--

# Joao de Souza         |                  jdsouza@undp.org #
# Systems Developer     |            joao.de.souza@undp.org #