Re: Minesweeper solver

Article: 7815 of alt.hackers
From: cpierce1@cp500.pto.ford.com (Clinton Pierce (R))
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Minesweeper solver
Date: 13 May 1995 01:37:10 GMT

nriley@roadrunner.tiac.net (Nicholas Riley) writes:
: In article <3oqm77$j2c@eccdb1.pms.ford.com>,
cpierce1@cp500.pto.ford.com (Clinton Pierce (R)) wrote:
:
: >The cheat has been out for some time.  It's a "xyzzy" key
sequence (I'm not
: >going to give it out COMPLETELY--this is alt.hackers) and a colored
dot will
:
: This "xyzzy" thing has been popping up everywhere...I was reading
the ProTERM
: _xyzzy    i

"xyzzy" was the "God Code" of the first real aventure
game "Advent".  It's
use since then is kind of a tribute.

Drat, now I need an...
ObHack:
After the hood-release cord broke on my ancient Subaru (it broke near the
firewall), I retrieved what was left of the cord from the car's body and
threaded it behind the grill.  Then I tied the handle on the end and
Presto!  Working hood-release.  Yeah, you had to grope around under the
bumper to find the stupid handle...

--
    Clinton A. Pierce       |    "If you rush a Miracle Man     |  \ / \ /

Parent

Child

Back to index