Re: Help with a tcsh hack

Article: 8225 of alt.hackers
From: Alex McLean <alex@forestbk.demon.co.uk>
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Help with a tcsh hack
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 23:22:36 GMT

In article: <DBKKH7.H6w@scr.siemens.com>  adair@scr.siemens.com
(Jonathan Adair) writes:

>   And before people start asking, no I won't send you a copy of
>   my code.  As I was once told, "Only a true wizard knows the
>   spell of invisibility."
>
>   Type "man utmp" and hack away.

There's quite a few programs that do this around though..  Not exactly
black magic.  If
you'd like code to do this, let me know.

ObHack: Stamps taste horrible.  Instead I lick my finger, and smear that
across the
stamp.  Unless I'm in polite company of course.. :)

Alex

--
All generalisations are false.  That last sentence is not a paradox of self
reference, and neither is this one.

Parent Parent

Child

Back to index