Support this website
June 24 2011
I have spent all afternoon going through Deadwood's SQA tests to update
them to work with Scientific Linux 6 as well as MaraDNS 2.0. Once I
updated the tests, I discovered a bug in how ip_blacklist
handled (since Scientific Linux 6's dig
is more verbose about
unusual DNS packets).
I will fix this bug before releasing Deadwood 3.0.03.
It can be downloaded here:
In addition to fixing the bug in Deadwood, I need to backport an
update to ej2html
from Deadwood to MaraDNS, so this
script will work with the newer version of Perl included with
Scientific Linux 6.
The next day I plan to work on MaraDNS/Deadwood is two weeks from today:
July 8, 2011.
To post a comment about an entry, send me an email and I may or may
not post your comment (with or without editing)