Re: Lame Newbie

Article: 7908 of alt.hackers
From: bw@tiac.net (Bruce Wyman)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Lame Newbie
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 20:57:19 -0400

In article <bw-2905952024270001@usd.tiac.net>, bw@tiac.net (Bruce
Wyman) wrote:

> In article <testtest@testtest>, test@cam.ac.uk wrote:
>
> > Is it really this easy? If so, what are the legalities of doing
this? If my
> > sysadmin find out, what can they do about it?
>
> ayep.

oh, oops. I suck.

addendum to my last post:

ObHack: This is a little off the beaten path, but... I was involved with
a anatomy project last year in which we were doing latex injections of
circulatory systems. Originally, we would insert a very large syringe with
latex into a vein and keep a firm grip around the insertion point to keep
it from backflushing out the insertion point. Okay in theory, but a real
bitch to execute. Always made a miserable mess. Well, I work at a hospital
part time, and I started going through the catheters that we had. Lo, and
behold, a balloon catheter was the answer. Just slide the appropriate size
catheter into the vein, pump up the balloon at the end and leisurely inject
away. When done, deflate the ballon and take it out. No fuss, no muss.

bw@tiac.net            |"I like reality, It tastes of bread."|PGP key
bdw@bronze.lcs.mit.edu |                    -J. Aliyoueh     | avail

Parent Parent

Back to index