Re: AOLers in alt.hackers

Article: 8457 of alt.hackers
From: sciri@redbox.newhackcity.net (General Scirocco)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: AOLers in alt.hackers
Date: 24 Aug 1995 14:13:05 GMT

In article <weeded5$58@aol.com> you wrote:

: DATA
: This hack was a bitch... actually, only the part where I had to find a news
: that would take AOLers.  AOL released a Winsock, so I use dd a Telnet cli
: telnnetted to the proper port of athe newsserver, and whammo, !, we who
: by all are now here.  But don't worry, most people on AOL don't even have a
: wjathat USENET is.

Unfortunately, all too many AOLers know what USENET is...checked out
alt.2600* lately?  >=)

ObPervertedHack:

One of my roommates' friends was complaining about unsatisfactory
performance from her vibrator, so asked him to do a slight modification on
it.  The vibrator had a pivoting shaft, with a tickler extension to excite
the clitoris.  The problem was, the tickler extension vibrated too fast, and
really didn't excite her that much.

About 1/2 hour and 5 resistors later, the tickler motor was just perfect.
=)

A textfile to be released to cDc describing the entire modification is
pending...

--
"Your information is mine for free.  But everything I can grab is secret
unless you  have something I want which can't  be free-loaded, stolen or
"Your information is mine for free.  But everything I can grab is secret
unless you  have something I want which can't  be free-loaded, stolen or
found somewhere else."        - George C. Smith, The Virus Creation Labs

Parent

Back to index