Re: testin' a theory

Article: 7961 of alt.hackers
From: newhamg@zeta.org.au (Gerard Newham)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: testin' a theory
Date: 4 Jun 1995 17:05:00 +1000

Simon Oosthoek (oosthoek@cs.utwente.nl) wrote:

: should post a hack to follow the charter, but I think the charter is wrong
: or inadaqute, if an obhack is necessary, the moderator should be modified

Hmm, so you're something special, right?  BTW, that was a pretty lame
trick, trying to direct followups to alt.sex.stories.d

Obhack: using a paper clip to bypass the poweron password on a PS/2 70?
Hmm, pretty sad...how about fixing a broken twinax run with a paper clip
(I'm big on paper clip technology) and electricians tape

Cheers, Gerard

Parent Parent

Back to index