A challenge for UNIX wizards

Article: 7870 of alt.hackers
From: set@oryx.llnl.gov (Sam Trenholme)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: A challenge for UNIX wizards
Date: 25 May 1995 06:30:08 GMT

--
Sam Trenholme - Any views and beliefs are strictly my own, *not* LLNL's
PGP IDs: 512/8551E401, 1024/02991DCD   http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~set
See primes under z in UNIX with the next line. Example: awk '..' z=1000
awk 'BEGIN{while(++a<z){for(b=i=1;i&&b*b<a;)i=a%++b;if(i)printf
a" "}}'

Child Child Child Child Child Child Child Child Child

Back to index