What would happen ?

Article: 7838 of alt.hackers
From: mark@mermaid.edex.edu.au (Mark Reid)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: What would happen ?
Date: 19 May 1995 07:17:17 GMT

My friend and I were having an interesting discussion at lunch
Yesterday...

What would happen if the Earth was spinning fast enough to
create a zero G environment at the equator..

Obhack:
Back when I was at uni (not that long ago) I only had a 286.
I saw this cool game of tetris BUT it had a few 386 instructions
in it.  So using TD I tracked these down, and replaced the opcodes
with interrupt calls and then wrote a TSR to emulate these opcodes.
A lot cheaper than buying a 386 :)

--
Mark Reid                                Voice: +61 75 753 803
mark@OnTheNet.com.au