Re: Electronic Highway Signs, Q about VCL

Article: 7630 of alt.hackers
From: mikem@sashimi.wwa.com (mike magin)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Electronic Highway Signs, Q about VCL
Date: 8 Apr 1995 18:22:37 -0500

In article <loki.95Apr7215800@world.std.com>, Loki
<loki@world.std.com> wrote:

>Question:
>
>I know it may seem lame, but does anyone remember the password to
>install Nowhere Man's Virus Creation Laboratory?  Granted, the
>program was written in 1992, but I'm still using an XT that was
>built in the early '80s!

Chiba City
(that's case sensitive)

ObLameButFunHack:

Putting ANSI codes in a MS-DOS volume label with a hex editor.
(Imagine the possibilities.. :)

--
Mike Magin  <mikem@wwa.com>  <-- finger for my PGP public key
Key fingerprint =  8D D6 8B 28 89 B7 53 CF  A7 30 BA F6 D6 F0 26 9D

Parent

Back to index