Re: Kevin Mitnick

Article: 7450 of alt.hackers
From: terra@diku.dk (Morten Welinder)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Kevin Mitnick
Date: 26 Feb 1995 17:37:33 GMT
Sender: terra@tyr.diku.dk

umbagna0@cc.umanitoba.ca (Mad Mann) writes:

>Am I the only one who thinks Tsutomu Shimomura is a bit of
>an ass, and not a hero for helping the FBI catch Mitnick?

Probably not, try asking Mitnick.

Since, however, Mitnick did a number of things he should not
have done -- including fidling with Shimomura's machine -- I
don't see that Shimomura should have acted differently.

Furthermore, you're in the wrong news group.  You have not
understood the word hacker.  Go read the FAQ.

ObHack:

Getting the local Electrical company to _refuse_ to accept
payment.  Still thinking about how to make the local version of
the IRS do the same.

Morten

Parent

Back to index