Test message

Article: 7615 of alt.hackers
 godot.cc.duq.edu!newsfeed.pitt.edu!uunet!news.erinet.com!pagesat.net!calweb!wmeonlin!jfesler
From: jfesler@wmeonlin.sacbbx.com (Jason Fesler)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Test message
Date: 06 Apr 95 12:24:52

Testing my home system as an NNTP client instead of as a server.

ObHack:  This post.  Really:-)

I'm working on configuring my system (which in turn feeds other systems through
the gateway) to hook up with my UUCP provider.  Catch is, I'm now hooking up as
a dedicated IP, and my software is UUCP only.  I'm using uqwk to generate rnews
bundles.  Neatest part:  I can control what newsgroups to pull down without
bothering my host, by simply editing my gateway's .newsrc file :-)

--
 jfesler@wmeonlin.sacbbx.com
 Type ATDT 911 for More Help.
| Jason Fesler | Join "Citizens Against Late Night Infomercials"
Today!
| Disguised as jfesler@infomania.com when working
| Remember kids, don't park and drive - accidents make people!

Child

Back to index