TMRC Dictionary?

Article: 7881 of alt.hackers
From: chess@watson.ibm.com
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: TMRC Dictionary?
Date: Thu, 25 May 95 16:32:15 edt

Does anyone have a URL (or just softcopy they could send) for the
TMRC Dictionary?  TMRC is the Tech Model Railroad Club, an MIT
group that was one of the fonts of hacker culture.  Various entries
in the Jargon File / New Hacker's Dictionary credit the TMRC
dictionary, and I'd love to have a copy.  Anyone?

ObHack: wrote a tiny program in OS/2 REXX to read the INI file for
OS/2 Web Explorer and produce an html-format file reflecting the
contents of the QuickList.  Then had n-zillion people point out to
me that the WebMap (html automatically produced by WebEx) already
contains the QuickList, as well as all the other places you've
surfed to recently.  Ah, well...   *8)

- -- -
David M. Chess                 | "Master, how may I comprehend the
One?"
High Integrity Computing Lab   | "Have you finished your coding?"
"Yes."
IBM Watson Research            | "Then go and compile!"   --
Hacker Koan

Back to index